Resourcing Co-ordinator - Liverpool
Are you looking for a unique and challenging role?
Do you possess an analytical mind and enjoy making decisions in a fast paced environment?
Are you a good listener and able to negotiate using empathetic ability?
Do you have day to day experience of escalating issues through the appropriate channels to final conclusion?
Our Client is seeking your skills and experience for their company based in Liverpool. You will need a positive and friendly personality, excellent organisational skills, be pro-active and an ability to finish tasks with a small amount of supervision and guidance. Excellent communication skills will also enable you to interact with the operations team and all levels within the company in order to build strong working relationships.
Daily duties will include the following
• Communicate effectively to all the stakeholders, capability leads, client partners and staff
• Escalate issues or commercial decisions to Resourcing Manager - based in London
• Be pro-active at looking for ways to raise chargeability
• Ensure consultants feedback is taken into account
• Assistance with policy and procedure implementation
• Deal with ad-hoc enquiries
• Excellent communication skills, especially good listening and negotiation using all empathetic ability
• Experience of working with little supervision
• Experience of office administration
• Good Microsoft office skills
• 2:1 Degree in Business Studies, HR, Engineering or Maths.
• Experience in liaising with senior management on a regular basis
• Experience in IT/finance is preferable
• Confident speaker and good telephone manners
• Ability to understand complex terminology
If you think that you can offer the above to my client and want to work for a dynamic and forward thinking company, contact Alison or Kevin on 01606 862026 or Apply Online
£18k - £22k