Service Advisor (Automotive) - Crewe
* At least six months experience of working within a similar position within the motor industry (preferably within a dealership).
* Knowledge of Kerridge advantageous, but not essential.
* Good computer skills - Microsoft Office.
* Experience of dealing with customers, booking appointments, invoicing, service loan car management and have a professional telephone manner.
* Professional manner and ability to work using own initiative.
* Strong up-selling skills.
* Excellent time management and organization skills
The role will involve:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Booking customer cars into the workshop.
* Arranging Service Loan Cars - scheduling and appointment management.
* Invoicing - including explanation of invoices to customers.
* Explanation of repairs and work completed on cars to the customer on their return.
* Up-selling additional products to customers in relation to service and parts.
£15'000 - £18'000 + Comm
Email CV to email@example.com