Inbound Sales B2B (Northwich)
Our client is a European leader in card payment services and solutions. They are looking to add experienced sales staff to their existing Telesales Department. The have various roles available which include the vacancy below for Inbound Sales Advisor: -
• Handle incoming calls from our client’s dedicated sales line ensuring every call is maximised and every order is processed accurately and efficiently.
• Develop and maintain relationships with high value customers ensuring you see any tasks through from start to completion
• Deal with requests made by other departments within the agreed service levels
• Working towards both individual and team targets as set by your Manager.
• Ensure accurate processing of applications, notes and received documents
• Constantly look to learn and understand more about our products and services
Candidate qualities required:
• A genuine ambition to be the best at what you do and the desire to contribute towards the Business’s success
• The ability to deliver 1st class customer service with the ability to sell yourself as well as your product
• To be motivated to overachieve against team and individual targets
• Possess Strong organisational and personal time management skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative and think on your feet
• Have a basic knowledge of the products and services our client offers.
• A Flexible, approachable with a positive attitude.
The basic is £14’000 + Comm and the current Inbound Sales Advisors are achieving between £20k - £30k
£14000 + Comm (OTE £20-£30k)