Lettings Negotiator (Crewe)
Our client is one of the largest property lettings and management companies in the UK.
We are looking for a high performing motivated individual with a proven track record of success within the property industry to join our team.
You will be required to:
• Maintain the high level of service and quality standards set out by our client
• Handle all lettings enquiries promptly with courtesy and efficiency spotting sales opportunities.
• Perform viewings to secure qualified applicants and accurately input references.
• Proactive business attitude.
• Qualify and match tenants to properties and organise viewings while managing the diary effectively.
• Up-date and give constructive feedback to landlords and colleagues regarding properties visited.
• Negotiate terms and document any special terms stipulated by the landlords and tenants.
• Be able to work and be motivated by personal & branch targets.
The Skills you will need are:
• Good PC skills, able to produce accurate, well presented work.
• Strong personal organisation, high productivity and efficiency.
• Out going personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starting, able to work on own initiative within guidelines.
• Full-Clean driving licence.
• Available on Saturdays as required 10am – 1.30pm.
£16,000-£20,000 OTE (Uncapped)