Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers and researchers within the UK and Ireland. They are engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of branded and brand pharmaceutical products.
Due to massive expansion at the company's site, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Tech Transfer Manager working at their "State of the Art" manufacturing site in Runcorn.
An exciting and varied role your main responsibilities will be to champion the Technical Transfer of the pharmaceutical processes to the Runcorn site for commercial Manufacture. This will be done via the NPD Department. You're role in all of it will be to provide technical leadership and managerial support to the NPI Operations, NPI Logistics and Packaging development teams. Other duties will include:
* You will be responsible to define manage and maintain the technical transfer policies and procedures for the effective introduction of new products to the site
* Recruit lead and manage the NPI teams to deliver effective robust manufacturing, filing and packaging processes
* To define, implement and resource NPI and Technical Transfer projects ensuring timelines are achieved in line with budget
* To deliver robust and complaint qualification packages in support of new Product Introductions and Technical Transfers to the site
* To develop, manage and maintain service level agreements with the Operations team to deliver robust commercial processes
* Part of the role will be to ensure compliance of the NPI to all Cgmp/ Hse/ Engineering standards
* Monitor capital budget spend - monthly review
* Coordinate with customers and suppliers to provide work breakdown structures and costs for inclusion in the project plan
What we want?
Due to the specific nature of the pharmaceutical industry our client is looking for someone from the Pharma industry. Above all they want someone who has experience of FDA/MHRA standards with experience of working in an aspectic environment and have proven Leadership in Technical transfer activities for Pharmaceutical products. If you have Sterile experience, then that would be excellent, however if you feel that you can adapt to the sterile environment we would want to hear from you.
* Experienced in Managing Change and Continuous Improvement through people and necessary systems
* A Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be desirable
Salary - £45K - £48K
Contact Chris 01606 862026