Electronics Design Technician / Engineer (Mid-Cheshire)
Electronics Design Technician / Engineer required to join a successful and growing Non-Destructive Test equipment supplier. Our client is a leader in their industry, and has plans for continued growth.
Design, Manufacturing, assembly and repair of new equipment.
Provide development support and design of new multilayer PCB’s.
Performing repairs on systems down to component level.
Designing new enclosures for new products
To ensure good quality control on all systems.
- A broad knowledge of Electronics.
- Great problem solving skills and innovative ideas.
- Good circuit and PCB design skills
- You will be able to work through electronic schematics
- The ability to learn new software packages
- Ideal candidate would be HNC/HND qualified and have good all round electronic knowledge
For more detail contact Alan@LMSrecruitment.co.uk
£ Excellent + Bonus