Mechanical Design Engineer - Mid Cheshire
Our client possesses unique capability in design, R&D, manufacturing, project management and after care. Offering sound commercial and technical design solutions which are accomplished through forming strong partnerships with its clients.
Develop engineering and design solutions using CAD systems
Prepare illustrations for use in manuals
Maintain technical files and documentation
Arrange prototype parts and materials
As part of a multi-discipline engineering team you will….
Run test programmes
Analyse structures and Mechanisms
Ensure all designs comply with current legislation and company standards
- Degree / HNC in an engineering discipline
- Have substantial CAD experience (ProE Wildfire 3.0)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Able to manage several projects at once
For further information contact Kevin on 01606 862026 or Apply Online
£25000 - £28000 p.a.