Experienced MIG Welders / Fitter - Altrincham
Main Objective: To produce welded assemblies to a high level of quality, within reasonable and agreed timescales and be capable of highlighting problems.
* Read and understand technical drawings and specification sheets.
* Marking out.
* Selection of appropriate materials.
* Cutting materials by burning, disc cutting or by machine.
* High quality welding of specified materials such as stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium, galvanised and plated mild steel.
* Dressing of finished product by grinding or sanding.
* Other duties as required by Supervisor.
* Adherence to Health & Safety rules and regulations
* MIG Welding.
* Use of oxyacetylene equipment.
* Work on own initiative.
* Previous chassis installation background.
* Experience of leading a small team (would be useful but not essential).
If interested, call Kevin on 01606 862026
Date Added: 13/11/2006