Hydraulic Fitter - Altrincham
To produce hydraulic installations and systems to a high level of quality, within reasonable and agreed timescales.
* To read and work from drawings and specification sheets.
* Assemble the component parts of hydraulic systems.
* Testing of hydraulic systems.
* Faultfinding, and defect rectification.
* Use hand tools to a high level of skill.
Use of basic skills in: Welding & Cutting
* To work using own initiative and with minimum Supervision.
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations