Building Services Mechanical Design Engineer - Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join our client's Northwest Design office. The role will provide an interesting and varied balance of high profile projects for both the residential sector and commercial sector.
Primary functions include:
• Carrying out the full mechanical design for a broad range of commercial and residential projects.
Knowledge of the Following is Mandatory:
• Heat Loss Calculations
• Statutory Service Applications
• Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning Design & Layout
• MCW & DHW System Design & Layout
• Building Regs Knowledge
• AutoCad / IT Skills
Other Duties will include:
• Liaison with Clients & Design Team members
• Generation of Mechanical specifications
• Establishing Schedules of Equipment
• Responding to Contractor Queries and attendance of site progress meetings
Remuneration packages will be flexible and commensurate with the position and will include healthcare, pension, and bespoke training.
£30'000 - £35'000