Sewing Machinist (Winsford)
Our client requires and experienced sewing machinist to start asap at their Winsford based premises. The client manufactures and supplies furniture throughout the UK and Ireland.
The main duties
* Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting materials.
* Prepare machine by changing needles and thread & securing attachments.
* Sew materials together by guiding material under machine needle.
* Adjust machine performance on material by observing machine operation, detecting malfunctions, adjusting settings.
* Maintains quality by inspecting finished product.
The working hours will be 8am - 5pm Mon to Fri and this is a temporary to permanent position. The hourly rate will be £6.91 per hour (This will rise when permanent and will also include a targeted bonus scheme)
£6.91 per hour