H & S Quality Engineer (Winsford)
Our client is seeking to appoint a Quality Manager based at their Winsford manufacturing facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Groups Health & Safety, environmental and quality (IMS) activities.
Candidates will need to be self-motivated team player with experience & hands on knowledge of BS 9001, 14001 & 18001. Also CE marking approvals and systems would be favourable.
You will possess a working knowledge of the latest quality management systems and key performance indicators with supporting qualifications and training. A background in traffic systems or an associated field would also be an advantage.
* Maintaining and improving the quality standards of the company
* H&S management and audits
* Ensure goods leave the factory in line with customerís specification and fit for purpose
* Manage risk assessment register
* Compile and maintain reports to Managers and group
( KPI,s, accident reports, scrap, IR graph, PFI)
* Inspection verification of supplier parts
* Undertake environmental audits
* Reports on WEEE
£20,000 - £21,000