Line manager - Laser Production (Sandbach)
We are looking for an experienced Line Manager for our clients Laser department. The main purpose of the position is the management of the Laser production section and to ensure all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
• Health & Safety Management
• Operations Management
• Personnel Management
1. Read and understand Engineering drawings.
2. Ability to set and operate Trumpf Lasers.
3. Previous experience working within an engineering environment is essential.
4. Excellent managerial/supervisory skills.
5. Ability to delegate and communicate well with management and staff.
6. Works well under pressure.
7. IT literate.
8. Methodical, along with the ability to balance workloads for each machine.
9. Good team player with the ability to work under your own initiative.
10. Flexible on working hours (Occasional night shift cover maybe required).
The hours of work will be 38 hour basic and the salary will be £30k (This may be increased depending on skills and experience).