Lettings / Office Manager - Headingley
Our Client is looking for a highly organised and dynamic individual who can manage a lettings agency in Headingley.
Your duties will include:
* HR for the staff – wages, holidays, discipline etc
* Smooth running of all tenancy, ensure rents are paid, take payments by internet banking direct debits every month.
* Ensure all maintenance jobs are logged and passed onto maintenance manager.
*Carry out property inspections.
* Advertise properties to let and arrange viewings.
* Smooth running of office, to include purchasing and general admin.
* Authorise invoices for payments, to include utilities for properties and office, other general office purchases.
* Ensure the property database is up to date, log all new tenancy, maintain information on current tenants on the database, ensure all extra charges to tenants are entered onto database.
* Ensure smooth running of a Guesthouse, to include, purchasing, domestic science and payments etc. To then ensure invoicing is carried out.
* Report to the Board of Directors, to attend board meetings.
* Main aim is to ensure all properties are let and maintained to a high standard, and ensuring all office admin is up to date in line with this.
* Deal with all incoming and outgoing office mail.
* Do the companies banking on a daily basis, paying in monies, ensure day book sheets are kept for all receipt
£20,000 + Bonuses